Country of final manufacture:
NOW, AT LAST, YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR DOG
You think your life is crazy. Try looking at the world through your dog's big melting brown eyes. If your dog is neurotic (and what dog isn't these days?), consider these helpful pointers:
• Don't interrupt your dog's naps—remember, he needs your bed far more than you do.
• Don't force your dog to play fetch just because you feel like it—keep in mind his busy schedule too.
• Never bark orders at your dog. "Please" and "thank you" work wonders with the neurotic dog.
• Give your dog a canine personality quiz—it's the first step before starting him on full-fledged psychoanalysis.
• If all else fails, feed him!
Stephen Baker's delightful HOW TO LIVE WITH A NEUROTIC DOG is sure to have both you and your canine companion rolling on the floor and begging for more.