Twice as much in half the space!
* A complete garden book for both the beginner and the expert
* A new way to garden with 80 percent less space and work
* The companion book to the nationally acclaimed television series
* Over 900,000 copies in print
Square Foot Gardening presents a new way to garden in less space with less work.
* Grow a perfect garden in only 10 minutes a day.
* Harvest the biggest tomatoes.
* Enjoy spectacular flowers every day.
* Ideal for beginners from 4 to 94.
* Simple, easy, attractive and rewarding gardens.
""The book is great and the method is even better.""--Bob Thomson, host of Victory Garden
""Top 10 Gardening Best-Seller.""--Publishers Weekly
""This is a good, competent gardening book, well written and sensibly presented.""--Library Journal
""How to get more from less is one of life's major challenges today. Here is a book that does just that for those with a hoe...""--Booklist
""Bartholomew is a welcome presence...""--Kirkus Reviews
""This amazing discovery truly makes gardening fun and easy.""--Mike Levey, host of Amazing Discoveries
""The approach is fascinating. It's new, different and very innovative.""--Long Island Horticultural Society
""It's one of the few garden books that offers something new to the reader.""--Christian Science Monitor