Completely revised and updated for the realities of today's world, The Road to Wealth is Suze Orman's most authoritative and accessible resource for every stage of your financial life.
Millions of readers have embraced Suze Orman's New York Times_bestselling The Road to Wealth since it was originally published in 2001. But the world has changed vastly since then, and it's more important than ever for readers to have access to accurate and practical answers to every question they have about their financial futures-questions Suze answers in The Road to Wealth. Compassionate, straightforward, and easy to understand, this updated edition gives readers invaluable advice about:
- Credit cards and the new bankruptcy laws
- FICO scores
- Changes in student financial aid
- Changes in the real estate market and mortgages
- Stocks and bonds
- The latest retirement investment strategies, including the new Roth 401(k)
- Mutual funds and annuities
- Wills and trusts
- Social Security
- Life insurance
- Disability and long-term care insurance
- Identity theft (and what to do if you're a victim of it)
With her exhaustive knowledge of all aspects of personal finance and her understanding of the role that money plays in people's lives, Suze Orman has written one of the most comprehensive resources of useful financial information in print today. Whether you're starting a new job or planning for your retirement, buying your first home or investing in the stock market, the revised edition of The Road to Wealth has the information you need to ensure that you make the most of what you have.