Nothing you'll ever need to know is in this book
The #1 New York Times bestselling series continues to prove that there are plenty of things in this world no one needs to know about.
Why bother learning that...
* Poland sells a drink called Fart Juice?
* ATMs in Vatican City are in Latin?
* a two-year-old learns about ten new words a day?
* President George Washington checked out two library books that
are now 220 years overdue?
Do you really need to know...
* how many clocks are in the Pentagon?
* which state has towns called Intercourse and Virginville?
* what WD-40 stands for?
* the state with the fastest drivers?