Following up upon the acclaimed 12'' ''On The Eve of War'' featuring GZA/Genius of Wu-Tang Clan, Jedi Mind Tricks return with the agro-anthem ''The Age of Sacred Terror'' b/w ''Savoirself'' featuring Killah Priest. Consumer interest in Jedi Mind Tricks remains high exhibited by consistently strong 12'' sales as well as impressively sustanined commercial receiption for the album ''Legacy of Blood.'' Boasting their first ever supporting video, ''The Age of Sacred Terror'' is an insane visual compliment to the ferocious sonic masterpiece sure to galvanize Jedi's existing fan constituency and further perpetuate their appeal amongst the ''aggro-punk'' indie demographic
KEY SELLING POINTS:
* 12'' features high profiel gueast appearance from Killah Priest.
* Historically massive demand sell-through for group's 12''s
* 12'' and accompanying ''legacy of Blood'' album produced entirely by Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind, widely regared as one of the most influential, relevant and pioneering of underground producers.
* Cumulative scans of over 500,000+
* Long out-of-print, first time available on special edition red vinyl
Side A: The Age of Sacred Terror
Side AA: Saviorself (feat. Killah Priest)